I have worked in the field of Landscape Architecture for over 12 years. My experience includes working with Architects, Landscape Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Developers, and Homeowners. Projects have been both residential and commercial and of various sizes and scales.
Prior to my LA experience I have worked various landscape jobs including general landscape and mowing, maintenance, and gardening. I worked as a greenhouse assistant and grounds keeper at the Botanical Gardens of Georgia for 5+ years while attending UGA for LA.
Assist my clients in establishing and nurturing a passion for landscaping, gardening, the environment, and a connection with nature. Enhance the garden experience for homeowners and make the garden a place to enjoy, relax, and share with family and friends.
In my spare time I enjoy cooking and grilling on my green egg. I spend time in my vegetable garden and backyard experimenting with unfamiliar plants and urban gardening. I currently play in a country-rock band and am a singer-songwriter. Spending time in the outdoors is my passion. I enjoy hiking, backpacking, camping, canoeing and other outdoor activities with my family.
- Licensed Landscape Architect, TN, 2010-present (GA expired)
- Bachelors of Landscape Architecture, UGA School of Environmental Design, 2002
- Internship, Cultural Landscapes, National Park Service, Blue Ridge Parkway
- LEED AP
- Botanical Gardens of Georgia, Athens, GA 1997-2002
- Member, City of Knoxville Tree Board
- Volunteer, East Tennessee Community Design Center